An Opportunity to Learn
A career at Chelsea Lighting means entry level and experienced professionals work for a company committed to developing employees who are lighting experts. Custom training seminars such as “Lamp Camp”, Construction Drawings, Ceilings, Learning and Understanding Lighting Products, and Value Engineering are just a few of the tailored internal training programs that we offer.
We also provide cross departmental training and external programs through the American Management Association and Lighting Manufacturers nationally.
Chelsea Lighting ’s benefits are competitive within the Industry.
- New Benefits Program for all employees
- Union Local 3 Membership
- Employee Services
- Mentoring Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Bi Annual Performance Reviews
- On the Job training
- Continuing Education/Professional Development
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Kickball League
- Plum Benefits offers discounts on entertainment
- Wingate by Wyndham – discounts on hotels
Our team of employees is what keeps this company running. Your health, happiness and well-being are important to us. You will be encouraged to find a balance between your work and life. We offer employee services that will help you meet your needs and recognize and reward your performance.
What We’re Looking For:
Why should you work at Chelsea Lighting? You thrive on being challenged and interacting with diverse people with unique perspectives, who are at the top of their game. You seek new opportunities and embrace change. You want to:
- See your work directly impact the bottom line
- Work directly with Senior Management
- Work in a fast paced business environment
- Interface with industry giants
- Take advantage of cross departmental training
- Acquire new skill sets
As we strive to be a leader in our industry, we face both challenges and opportunities. Achieving a Culture of Excellence is about building sustainable growth, facing challenges head on, and seizing opportunities.
We build a culture of excellence by focusing on the qualities and activities that will enable us to excel.
Building this culture of excellence requires superior leadership at all levels. It manifests itself in all elements of our culture, including:
- How We Are Oriented: Client and Service Centered
- How We Think: Intelligent and Innovative
- How We Operate: Empowered and Accountable
- How We Deliver: Superior in Execution
- How We Measure: Governed by Performance Standards
- How We Behave: Guided by Principles/Values
Current Open Positions:
Please check for updates
Raising the Bar
We’re hiring cutting edge professionals! We encourage you to submit your resume directly to open positions that match your skills, qualifications and interests.
Your resume is your most powerful tool and your first impression to Chelsea Lighting.
E-Mail or Fax your resume to our Human Resources Department.