NEW YORK LIGHTING DISTRIBUTION FIRM
Chelsea Lighting, Inc., was established in 1994 as a lighting distribution firm. Chelsea Lighting employs over 50 employees lighting professionals and is one of the largest lighting distributors in the area. Chelsea Lighting meets the lighting needs of a broad client base.
“There is no more worthy, more glorious or more potent work, than to work with light.”
-Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
Our mission is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service by proactively managing projects, solving problems and delivering products on time.
Experience and Reputation
- Chelsea Lighting has Supplied Lighting equipment and services to some of the largest construction projects in the New York City area since 1994.
- Experienced lighting professionals with extensive product knowledge and exceptional relationships with manufacturers and reps
Process Oriented, Results-Driven
- Seamless interaction between our Sales, Estimating, Project Managements and Finance departments provides superior customer service
- Chelsea leverages its People & Process to deliver exceptional performance throughout a construction project
Types of Clients Served
- Chelsea Lighting meets the lighting needs of a broad client base including real estate owners, developers and the design and construction community.
- Our expertise spans a variety of sectors including:
- Health Care
- Arts & Entertainment
As a leading New York Lighting Distribution Firm, Chelsea Lighting supplies Contract Lighting to Real Estate Owners and Developers as well as the Design and Construction community. We have evolved our Triple Check Process tools to provide the accurate flow of information and material from the time of the design or bid through to the move in date. These proactive tools allow Chelsea Lighting to continuously edit and communicate critical information and may serve as an early warning of potential problems.
This minimizes and avoids adverse impact to assure success for your construction project.
- Comprehensive Bid Proposals
- Dedicated Project Management Team
- Value Engineering Alternatives
- Controls and Integration specialists
- Dedicated Residential specialists
- Professional Color Submissions
- Special Warehousing Services
- Computerized Job Status Reports
Local Union No. 3
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
Illuminating Engineering Society
American Management Association Small Business
Society for Human Resource Memberships